ONLY LIMITED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE !!
This broadcast quality DVD
was the original
, official IDSA /
ICHF Black Belt curriculum.
volume contains the basic requirements
for each rank from White Belt to 1st Degree Black Belt.
Grandmaster John Pellegrini personally demonstrates and explains each technique
in detail as if he was giving you a private lesson.
This best selling series is the ultimate in instructional DVD's
It provides an easy and structured method for learning and teaching the Self-Defense
System of Combat Hapkido.
In 1993 Grandmaster Pellegrini structured the first formal curriculum of the
system and released the 4 volume VHS video series “Combat Hapkido”. This was followed
in 1995 by another 4 volume series “Advanced Combat Hapkido”. Both series became
an instant success around the World and received very positive reviews by the
Martial Arts community. The masters of these VHS productions were destroyed in
the flood of 2009 that devastated the DSI HQ office. It was thought that all that
original, classical material was lost forever. But recently, one original set
was found and a lab converted them into DVD format to preserve the material for
present and future generations. And now with this new release, the DVD series
is again available so that Combat Hapkido fans around the World will have an opportunity
to own this unique collection.
• This is the official, historical legacy of Combat Hapkido.
• Hundreds of techniques – over 6 hours of program.
• See Grandmaster Pellegrini in his “early” days.
• Some never before seen techniques.
• The first evolution from “traditional” to “Combat” Hapkido.
• A valuable addition to your teaching arsenal.
• A beautifully performed, professionally filmed technical treasure.
• A unique Martial Arts collector’s item.
Special Offer: Order this DVD set & SAVE!
ONLY $130.00 + S/H
* DVD's are NON-REFUNDABLE
* Damaged or defective DVD's will be promptly exchanged.